Sometimes you just need straight facts. Here are some trusted resources that may be helpful to you during this pandemic. This information is not meant to scare you; when you're informed, you can make better decisions. Stay calm, stay safe, and stay healthy.
1. Self-assessment for COVID-19: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-self-assessment
2. Peel Public Health: https://www.peelregion.ca/coronavirus/
3. Travel recommendations: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/221
4. Up-to-date regional map (Ontario) of COVID-19 positive cases: https://public.tableau.com/profile/oma.era#!/vizhome/COVID19_15840305246840/COVIDAssessmentSitesandPHUs?publish=yes
5. Canada-Specific information: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html